Electronics & Communication Engineering (B.E)
- Providing sustainable and conducive environment for faculty and students in teaching learning process through interaction and cooperation.
- Enabling the students to become competent, creative and ethical to meet the requirements of the industry and society.
- Logic Design Lab
- Analog Electronic Circuits Lab: Major Equipments available are CROs, Function Generators, Power Supplies and Multimeters.
- Microprocessor Lab with standard hardwares and softwares
- VLSI Lab
- Digital Signal Processing Lab with equipments like DSP starter kit, JTAG emulator, DSP memory module and ADC/DAC module
- Advanced Communication Lab
- Microcontrollers Lab
- Analog Communication Lab
- Power Electronics Lab
- HDL/VLSI Lab
Mrs. Nandhini V.L