Civil Engineering (B.E)
- Imparting knowledge of Civil Engineering and developing professional skills catering to societal needs by providing necessary training and resources
- Empowering students to gain leadership and management skills, professional ethics and best practices.
- To encourage students to take part in Sustainable projects and higher learning to achieve excellence in the field of Civil Engineering.
- Besides quality teaching both at UG and PG level the department is actively involved in research and consultancy activities.
- The department has consistently achieved an average of more than 90% results in all semesters.
- Department has achieved 100% result in both M.Tech courses, Highway technology and Structural engineering for current academic year.
- Department has conducted training program for SQM and DQM engineers in association with KRRDA.
- Faculty members of department and PG students have published 12 technical research papers in various conference and national and international journals.
- The department is recognized by government of India as State Technical Agency for PMGSY.
- Recently department has signed MOU’S with KK plastic -waste management PVT LTD Bengaluru and INFRA Innovation marketing solution LLP, New Delhi, under industry institute interaction program.
- Department has generated a revenue of Rs.15 lakhs through consultancy service.
Gauging Trowel, Mortar Pan, Showel, Beam Mould, Liquid Limit Apparatus, Shrinkage Apparatus, Plastic Limit Apparatus, Standard Compaction Appratus, Field density kit, Sand Pouring Cylinder, Vicat Apparatus, Pyconometer, Slump test apparatus, Compacting Factor Apparatus, Aggregate Impact Value Apparatus, Geology – Mineral Specimens, Rock specimen, Pocket lens, Plastic Specimen Trays, Streak plates, Pocket lens, Geological Knife
Dr. B.V. Kiran Kumar
B.E, M.Tech, Ph.D